http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090603/D98J6BAG0.html
Sure it was. Like I said, Manchurian candidate. I'd love to see him impeached and brought up on treason for this. But we don't charge anyone with treason anymore. LOL, if we did, we'd have to indite ourselves for having elected this guy in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not the first government official to screw something up.
ReplyDeleteNo, no - you miss the point. I am accusing him of doing this intentionally. And yes, govt - people, really, screw things up all of the time. So why are we so quick to cede all of our liberty to them?
ReplyDeleteCome on, what would be the gain in intentionally leaking that information. He still is our president. I agree about ceding all our liberties to the government.... absolute power corrupts absolutely. anyone who wants an government position is the last person whom deserves it.
ReplyDeleteYeah, my Dad thinks this one's over the top too. This is one of those posts that if it came true, I could go back and say "look how smart I am - I predicted this!" LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd really, its not like Obama is the webmaster and logged onto the Apache server and uploaded the document himself. I have to admit, this post is over-the-top paranoid, but its also indicative of just how suspicious I am of his motives for just about anything. What I suggested to my dad tonight when he said "why?" is that the information would invite some sort of security breach - be an attack, a leak, stolen material, whatever - to occur. All of the sites listed were private, as that was what's mandated for that particular report for the IANA. So if anything "bad" at all occurred to one of these private facilities, it would be a good excuse to do one of a couple things: 1) Use it as a means of further government ownership all things private but perhaps more likely is 2) use the breach as a pivot in eliminating our own nuclear stockpile.