Tina took me to task on my last Obama rant. She wanted some concrete examples of how Obama was ruining the country. I couldn't answer. There were literally so many things in my head that I couldn't spit out just one. But I just stumbled on this article that at least illustrates the idiocy of his economic "policy". And as a nice addition, the article also goes into a UCLA study that demonstrates how FD Roosevelt's policies made the Depression last so much longer.
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article10721.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
didn't the AIG bailout happen at the end of Bush's administration?
ReplyDeleteDid i mention, I like this whole political ranting blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes it did. See post below. I blame Bush every bit as much as I do Obama. Not only AIG, but he actually started the ball rolling with Bear Sterns. Bear should have been left to fail.
ReplyDeleteRead the UCLA study article. They are astounded that FDR caused the depression to linger. Personally, I'm utterly astounded people still thought that. I thought it had been demonstrated a long time ago.
What's important here isn't party affiliation. Hoover did a lot of dumb "democrat-esque" stuff that made turned a natural recession into a depression. FDR just made it so much worse. Sounds familiar to me.