I wanted to rant a little about my favorite religion, Islam. Read this lovely little bit of evasiveness and tell me if you can read the "we're going to kill her if she doesn't recant" that's barely concealed:
"It is not Islam for the father to bring harm upon his blood daughter or any other human being because of anger," he said. "Our position is to exhaust all measures that would bring peace and harmony back to the family," Hamidullah said. "Being angry and threatening the life of someone is not one of those methods."
That was Imam Imgonnakillyah's response when pressed as to whether or not the father of a seventeen year old muslim-to-Christianity convert would harm the girl. Well, fuck it - I'm convinced! I mean, it's not like there's anything in Islam that states one must die if one converts away from Islam, is there? Noooo... that's crazy talk. It says right here that it's actually possible to not die when converting to Christianity from Islam! So I should just stop H8ing. Isn't that clever? The H8 thing? Yeah, I know you think it means "Hate" but it actually means "If you don't agree with every little thing I say then you're filled hate." So - you were close; the word "hate" does appear in there!
Spoiler Alert!!
This is going to be another Elian Gonzalez case. She'll be thrown under the Greyhound she took to Orlando by the U.S. Attorney General.
No comments:
Post a Comment